With his plan to build the world’s tallest hybrid timber tower in South Perth, Grange Development’s James Dibble insists he is not trying to revolutionise building in one go but to significantly shift the dial. If the 50-storey tower is approved by the City of South Perth, C6, as it is known, named after the chemical symbol for Carbon, will be Australia’s second carbon-negative apartment after the Atlassian, headquarters under construction in Sydney) and three metres higher than Atlassian.
- GHG & Carbon Accounting: Getting Started
- Climate Active Seeking Public Consultation on 8 Proposed Changes
- A successful energy transition depends on managing when people use power. So how do we make demand more flexible?
- If we protect mangroves, we protect our fisheries, our towns and ourselves
- Turning green to gold, Australia has to make its own luck in the race to renewables